Orders are shipped generally the following day after you place your order, but on occasion it will take us 2 days to ship out an order. If you order early in the day we may possibly be able to ship the same day. Occasionally we have an issue which will cause a delay, such as staffing shortages, holiday rushes, etc. Please be patient as we try our very best to ship in a timely manner, and if there is going to be a lengthy delay in shipping your order we will contact you.
Orders that are placed before 9:00 am Pacific Time are typically shipped same day (Monday-Saturday).
Orders that are placed on Sunday will be generally be shipped out on Monday.
Orders that are placed on a federal holiday will be shipped the following business day.
Once your order ships we will email you tracking. If you did not receive the email please check your spam box. Please note: It may take a day for the tracking info to start showing, the tracking starts when the carrier picks up your order.
What happens if the item I ordered is not in stock?
We do our very best to not sell items we do not have in stock. Our inventory of our retail stores is linked to the online store. But occasionally our system shows the wrong inventory, or when we go to pull the item it is damaged. If this happens we will always notify you and see if you want a refund or would like to pick something else.
Orders that qualify for free shipping are shipped by 2-3 business days using USPS Priority Mail (United States Postal Service).
If your order comes in to us with a risk of Fraud, we will not ship your order and will have to refund the order. Refunds can take a few business days, depending on your bank.
Questions About Orders
All online purchases are packaged and shipped out of our Eureka or Arcata brick and mortar locations. If you have any questions about products or an order you placed, feel free to contact us by email or by phone at our Eureka location.
*All orders are generally shipped via USPS, and sometimes we use UPS, and YES, we can ship to PO BOXes. If your address is a PO BOX we will ship USPS.
Yes, we do ship internationally, but there are limitations on which countries we will ship to, when you go to Checkout only the countries we ship to will be available for checkout.
When ordering internationally please remember these important points:
- International customers are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, and duties incurred. You can obtain more information at your local customs office. All goods are shipped “FOB” by our warehouse.FOB (Freight On Board) – An International Term of Sale that means the seller fulfills their obligation to deliver when the goods have passed over the border at the named border of the country. This means that the buyer has to bear all costs, risks to, loss of, or damage to the goods from that point. This includes the duties and taxes. The FOB terms require the seller to clear the goods for export.
- The “Ship To” and “Bill To” addresses must be the same on all international orders.
- Any oversize items are not available for shipment outside of the Continental U.S. and Canada.
- Processing time on international orders can take up to 4 additional business days.
- We DO NOT ship to freight forwarders. If you enter an order to be shipped to a freight forwarder, unfortunately we will need to cancel the order.
My order never arrived, what do I do?
Start by checking with surrounding houses or buildings to be sure that your item was not delivered to a neighbor. Check your email for the tracking, and be sure to track it. Also please ask your postmaster or post office for help if you did not recieve your package. If you are unable to locate it, please contact customer service at: email@example.com or by calling the Eureka Store (707) 476-0400